Monday, October 19, 2009

Partyin' With My Peeps!




I don't usually do this, but they seem like nice people.  You know, got to a party where you don't really know anyone and you wonder if you will have anything in common, to talk about.  Well, this party is full of people a lot like me.  Paint-stained fingernails,  maybe some paint in the hair, always carrying a tape measure, comfy shoes, an outfit that's seen better days and a big bag to carry lunch, water, wallet and TREASURES. They're Flea Marketeers and they're having a party over at Flea Market Style, join us!

I linked to my great lamp find that I like more and more each day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, no! I had so many plans for today and now you've given me another reason to sit at my computer. Love the Flea Market Style site.

    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete