Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Favorite Blogs

The New Year seems to be a good time for lists so here are my favorite blogs of 2008. No money prizes, no hoards clicking to their sites, just my thanks for providing me with your wisdom, humor and insight.

Early Retirement Extreme-no mollycoddling here, just the straight facts
Christine Kane's Blog-inspiration and great music
Artful RV Adventures-art and travel, what could be better?
Oasis of My Soul-beautiful photography, haunting thoughts
joyously becoming-more art-notice a theme here?
Jew Eat Yet?-funny, neurotic, grew up in the 60s, loves old movies-could be me if I were male and Jewish!
Tiny House Blog-my dream house
Mudflats-Alaska politics, you can't make this stuff up!
Running a Hospital-how healthcare ought to be-I'm telling you, Obama needs to tap this guy
Design*Sponge-especially the before and after pages

Now, back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment