Sunday, August 15, 2010

More on The List

I posted about The List here.  One of the items on my list was improve my Spanish and through a fellow MondoBeyondo-er, I'm getting the opportunity to do just that.  Kimberley is starting an online Spanish course called, Dreaming in Spanish: Connecting Language with Heart  and I get to be one of her primer estudiantes.  I think this first class is filled, but check out her site to find out about future opportunities.

I also have some friends here in town who speak Spanish and have graciously agreed to meet for coffee and Spanish.  It's so much easier to make mistakes in front of friends.

This will be the week to make reservations for the trip to Honduras.  My traveling buddy and I spent Friday morning hammering out details.  I will be helping the medical team for part of the week and also working on the mural.  Some other folks that I've worked with through the years will also be on this trip, so it will be interesting re-establishing those connections.  This is going to be such a great experience in so many ways.

Que tengas un buen día!

2 comments: