I didn't do this job myself but, it there is a next time, I think I would tackle it. Especially now that the cushions are continuous and the foam was all replaced.
I also replaced the fabric covering on the walls with a heavyweight vinyl. Those of you with Airstreams will know what I'm talking about.
This is just heavy cardboard covered with fabric which I covered with vinyl (I did not remove the original fabric) using hot glue to secure it.
This piece is on the wall along the dinette.
I did the same with the wooden pie shaped pieces on the ends of the upper cabinets but used my trusty staple gun to attach the vinyl.
Here are some pictures of the process for the ends of the upper cabinets.
Quick, easy project, big impact.
I need some photos of the pieces actually in place.
My work is never done.