Thursday, September 30, 2010

Judy's Fix-It Shop



Do you ever have those times in your life when most things seem to be going just about right but then there are one or two that are just not working?  No matter what you do?  I'm not a person who thinks things will ever be perfect in every aspect, believe me. If you could walk around in my head you would know beyond a shadow of a doubt that that isn't me.  But I think we all know when something isn't working and probably won't because there are things beyond our control or other people are involved or, not involved, as the case may be.  I'm a bit, well, maybe a lot, of a controller. I think being a controller keeps me safe, really it just makes me tired.


The difficult part is deciding which things to keep, because a controller thinks she can fix everything and make it work.  She's Stronger, Faster, Smarter!  Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, more powerful than a speeding locomotive yada, yada, yada.


I have a hard time with the concept of broken beyond repair.

No comments:

Post a Comment