Saturday, March 13, 2010

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away,

I was writing about refurbing the Airstream.  By the way, I've now named it the Escape Valve.  I did finish the pleatless curtains and I like them, if I do say so myself.  We are still discussing, accent on the cussing,  what to paint inside the trailer.  Here's the deal tho, if I paint while he's at work, and he comes home and likes it, we both win, right?

I say this knowing he has never disliked anything I've painted in the 30+ years we've been together.  And I've painted a LOT of stuff.

Anyway, here are the photos.
Dinette

Dinette, looking into living area.

Living area with new roller shade

Side and front window

Notice the farm animals?

Mt Graham from Roper Lake Campground.





6 comments:

  1. Love the curtains! (And the new name!)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks comfy and liveable, nice job

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like "Airstreams" and "Escape Valves," especially when they are combined.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kelly and Kelly!

    The name fits so well because from the minute we jump in the truck with the Airstream on the back and start heading down the highway a totally different mood overtakes me. I relax, really relax. Can't wait until weekend after next!

    ~Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the "dis-cussing". First time I think I've laughed out loud at your blog!

    ReplyDelete